Your insurance WILL cover online or phone tele-therapy in response to the Covid-19 crisis. Stay connected while still physical-distancing during this time of stress and uncertainty. Call or email to schedule an appointment TODAY .
Providing Individual, Couples and Family counseling, for Adults, Teens, and Children;
and Executive Coaching:
Psychotherapy specializations include:
- Therapy for Anxiety ; including panic attacks, excessive or chronic worry, and OCD
- Stress Management
- Therapy for Depression and Mood Disorders
- Relationship Issues , Marriage and Couples Counseling
- Substance Use
- Gambling Addiction
- Child and Adolescent Therapy ages 5-18 (school performance, peer issues, anxiety, depression, divorced parents, substance use, etc.)
- Childhood Trauma
- Parenting Skills
- EMDR for Trauma
- Grief and Loss
- Veteran's Issues
- Work and Career Issues
- Evaluations for Emotional Support Animals (ESA) and Service Animals, and Letters
- Conflict Resolution
- Corporate Coaching
- Addiction & Recovery
- Process Addictions (gambling, shopping, Internet, pornography, etc.
In therapy, we work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services for the issues listed above, and more. In a comfortable, supportive, and non-judgmental environment, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients' individual needs to help them attain the personal growth they’re striving for, utilizing the best evidence-based practices of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Motivational Interviewing, Interpersonal Therapy, and Solutions-Focused Therapy.
Executive Coaching Services:
- Career Performance, Direction, and Goals
- Work / Family Balance
- Relationship Building Techniques / Building "Emotional Intelligence"
- Conflict Resolution
- Results-Oriented; Goal and Action Directed; Time-Efficient
- Utilizing a "prescriptive" approach
In Executive Coaching, we work with individuals who want to replace ineffective relationship styles in the workplace, or to go to the next level in their career, using a goal and action plan approach and in a time-efficient manner. Within as few as 1 and as many as 12 face-to-face or telephonic sessions, you can achieve what's needed to move you to the next level in your professional world.